Infant stools containing blood cells. Given Velocef and Bifilac. Pus cells. Recovery?

my daughter is 2 month old. She has few red blood cells in stools (Watery stools). After that Velocef 1.5ml has 3 times/day given. Then very few red blood cells in stools. After that Bifilac 1/2 two times/day given. Stool back to normal & no red blood cells. After 2 days again stools became watery & pas cells 40 -50/h.p.f. in stools. bu no red blood cells. Also reducing substances in stool Negative. SO Pls advise me this condition & how to recover.. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013