Infant shows enlarged kidney due to loss of cortico-medullary differentiation, dilated pvc system. Recovery process?

hi dr, left kedney is enlarged in size with loss of cortico medullary differentiation, pvc system are grossly dilated . this report generated by ultrasonography report, now my new born baby(son) 7 days under supervision our local dr and he suggest a investigation for renogram and said surgary would be better for your baby, now my question to you what is the process actualy to recovery the tretment.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012