Infant seems to be taking more feeds than usual. Is this normal?

Hello Doctor, my baby is 2 months 18 days old now and having breastmilk with nan1 as I was not producing enough milk. Now a days she takes almost 5-6 feeds with 120-150 ML each feed. Is this normal or she is taking more than normal. Also she always try to get her formula feed at every 2 -2.5 hr is this normal?. How can i schedule her bottle feeds please suggest. FYI: her weight was 3 kg at the time of birth and when she turned 2 months she was 5 kg. is she gaining more weight.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012