Infant seems to be restless and vomits after every feed, had taken treatment for severe sepsis recently. Help?

Hello Sir, My baby is a Premature baby born on 36 weeks 25 days before due date. He was kept under nursery and later he developed severe sepsis . After treating him with multiple antibiotics he was discharged on 16th day. from past two weeks my baby is taking breast feed and at times dexolax special care (1-2 times a day). his gaining 150gm weight weekly and was fine till now. from past two days I am observing that he is little restless and vomits milk.(After vomiting he feels a little relaxed.). He vomitted 5 times yesterday and 3 times today after every feed (I would say 2-3 spoons). He is weighing 2.5 KG and is 35 days old. Please assist us. Thanks, Manish
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012