Infant, scabs on ear lobe converted to pus, have erupted during rash on the face. What should be done?

My son is four weeks and for the past week he has had scab like bumps on his ear lob, and when the scab is gone its pus .. And it is a lot of little bumps with scabs on them but he never scratched them when they came they came with the scan already on them, I researched and cnt find what is it, but it came whrn the rash on his face came but the rash in his face looks nothing like his ear please help
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012