Infant refusing to eat vegetables and fruits. Not gaining weight. Can Cypon be given?

Hello, my son is 16 month old and weighs only 9.2 kgs and lies in the 5th percentile .Although, his birth weight was 3.3 kgs. he is a very picky eater and drinks just a cup of milk with some cereals.And, sometimes he wil have little cheese and yougurt.he has been doing this for past 1 month. He used to eat veggies, banana and egg. but now he is reluctant on eating anything. he keeps his lips tight and even if I force feed him, he will push out with his tounge.Can I give him cypon? pls suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012