Infant, red tiny pimples surrounded with reddish skin on the body scalp with dandruff, pimples turn to skin color and get red on bathing. Confusion over eczema, dermatitis, monilial spots. What can be done?

My 7 week old baby has lots and lots red tiny pimples surrounded by reddish skin on her forehead , cheeks ,neck and shoulders. She also has reddish patches on her scalp with little dandruff . These pimples change to skin color with time but becomes red again on bathing. Same with the reddish patches on the head. One of the doctors i showed her to said it was eczema and dermatitis. Since I wanted a second opinion I consulted another doc and was told it is monilial spots and stork marks. Since the advice is so different I am wondering what to do, although both needs to be managed with moisture and temperature control?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012