Infant prescribed cyclopam after crying at night. How frequently can be given? Demands hourly feed. Solution?

Helo doctor, iam christy and I write this query for my 1 1/2month old son..he cries in the night for no reason..we consulted with the doctor and concluded as gas problem and suggested cyclopam suspension..how frequently itcan be given, especially in the night and the dosage..I feed him every hourly and doctor said to feed every 2nd hourly. I tried but my son demands hourly which I cant refuse..what can I do in this situation. I need your guidance and tell me more about breast feeding.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013