Infant passing stools frequently, developed red rashes. Is it normal?

hi santosh my kid is one month old there is a small particular phenomena I want to discuss. my kid passes stool atleast 15-20 times a day . Every time he urinates there is a small quantity of stool in the nappy. Though the normal stool ie quantity wise is just twice or thrice but its quote worrying that stool comes out almost 15-20 times though in very small quantity. This has also made anus red and rashes has developed but on application of micoderm powder rashes have gone. Just wanted to know if everything is normal
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012