Infant passes stools with foam, gets rashes on bum on passing. Takes banana, iron and multivitamin drops. Cause?

Hi, My baby is 4 months old.He is passing stool with foam and when he is releasing that he is getting rashes on his bum and his bum is becoming so red.We started keeping banana since 2 days.Also we are feeding packet milk and im also giving breast feed. We are using iron and multivitamin drops for him. Could you please suggest what could be reason for his foam stool and rashes on his bum.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012