Infant passes lots of gas and stools resembling scrambled eggs after breastfeeding. Preferred medicine and its dosage?

My child is 36 days old.. For the last one week she seems to be little restless.. She passes bowels but cries for the same.. after 10 minutes of breastfeeding , she strains and grunts and her face turns all red.. She also leaves out lot of gas and her stools look like scrambled eggs and are a little less than semi solid form.. Pedicloryl or Colimex or any other suggestion that can help her get relief from this gas trouble.. which is preferred and what is the dosage.. What are the other causes for this and how can I control them?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012