Infant passes green colored watery stools. What is the cause, treatment, preventive measures?

my kid is 6 months old , his motion is in green color liquid for past 2 days , when we consulted to doctor , doctor said problem with intesnial infection and he also s (wound in intensine )and also he suggested to meet the gastroentrologist .could you please explain , how it caused and what is reason , how to get it cured (what is food we have to give ), whether it is serious problem , because my wife is worrying a lot . please help me out by srini
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012