Infant passes frequent yellow and occasionally green colored stools with red traces, stool report showed pus cells, advised xemacife. Worrisome?

QUESTION: Hello Doctor, My baby is of 5 month now .he was doing potty 5-6 times a day but stool color was yellow and some times is green and two times was two bloody line on his potty .so i did stool analysis for him and stool test report : pus cells- 20-25/ hpf. and doctor give him xemacife 3cm for five day note his weight at present is about 8 kg i am really very worried abt babys health. please let me know what to do & is there anything to worry?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012