Infant only on breastfeeds has cough, no relief with Mucolite drops. Should we switch to Bricarex or continue with same medicine?

Dear Doctor, My 3 months old son has cough problem for the last 5 days...We are giving Dr. Reddy s Mucolite drops but no relief. He is not coughing continuously but every half an hour for 10-12 seconds. No running nose or cold or fever ...Should we continue with Mucolite drops (10 drops 2 times daily) or Can we change to Bricarex A couh syrup 2 ml 3 times a day...He is taking his mother s feed only....Please suggest !! Thanks Sunil Choudhary
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012