Infant on medicines for urt, ear infection, seems to have stomach discomfort. What can I do to ease him?

My son is 17 weeks old. I took him to his doctor on Jan 18 and he was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection, ear infection and pink eye. He is taking amoxicillin , and we elevated his mattress and run a humidifer over night to help with his congestion. We have also been giving him PediaLite. Last night he was very restless and early this afternoon right after his bottle he projectile spit up/vomitted. I then gave him some cereal mixed with water and prune juice which has stayed down. But he still acts like his tummy is bothering him and has hurled up a little more mucas. What can I do to ease his discomfort and prevent him from vomitting again? He does not have a fever and acts normal otherwise.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013