Infant on medicines for epilepsy, has excessive sleep, seems to be almost motionless, expressionless. Permanent brain damage?

My son is 8 Kg, 7 months old, having fits from the 2nd day of birth due to hypoglycemia (Ceserian). EEG reports - myoclonic Epilepsy taken a three weeks back. We did MRI for him today & the report is : Mild Defuse Cerebral Atrophy dispropotionate of corresponding age . For fits--- He is on 5 ml debriton (from 1st month of birth) & 3 drops Revatril (3 drops mor/3 drops Eve). The revatril was just added three weeks back. Since then he is all the time sleepy, almost motionless, expressionless and responsless. I don t know what happend to him. He was very very active from birth till 6th month (Depriton: 2ml only) but from the last two months there is no head control. He has delayed milestones. Is the brain demage a permanent one? Is there any way to recover the brain defect? Should we continue with the debriton & revatril? Any specific ketogenic diet or any other usefull information????? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013