Infant on medication for frequent bowel movement. Should he be switched over to Lactogen from Nanpro?

My 5.5 month old son is feeding on Nanpro 1. His birth weight was 4 kg and now his weight is around 7 kgs. I have exclusively breastfeed him for 4 months. I am a working mom, so after 4 months, I introduced Nan1 bottle feedings (during day) along with breast feedings in the night. But since 6 days he has been passing frequent bowel movements which are watery, greenish, seedy at times with acidic smell. the frequency of motions reaches to 12-13 times in a day. Doctor has prescribed Z+D, gramogyl, Respule enterogermina, ecobion. It has been 2 days the medicines have started but the results are not satisfactory. He is a happy baby otherwise. Should I switch the formula. Is there any major difference between Lactogen and Nanpro. Please clarify. If not, then can I switch over to Lactogen from 7 month onwards as there is a huge price difference between these two. .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013