Infant on immunization schedule, had cried a lot after vaccination, dilemma over taking painful or painless vaccination. Which is advisable?

Hi, My baby is going to be 3 months old on 19th July. As per vaccination schedule her 3rd stage of vaccination is scheduled after 10 weeks. I am in dilemma to go for pain or painless vaccination as last time my baby girl cried a lot after vaccination. Can you please help me with the decision to take pain or painless vaccination and what would be price difference. Thanks in advance for your valuable advice. Regards, Preethi
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012