Infant on formula, has yellow and runny stools, is fussy and gassy, had an explosive bowel movement with fishy smell. Worrisome?

Hi, I just started my 2 1/2 month old on formula, because she seemed not to be getting enough milk from me. When I breastfed her, her stools were always runny and yellow. Since I started giving her Similac advance formula yesterday, the bowel movements haven t changed though she s become more gassy and fussy. This morning she had a small but explosive bowel movement. It was light beigy and mucousy and it smelled a bit fishy...should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012