Infant on formula, has light green stool, no change with salmozyme. Normal?

Sir, My 2.5 months son who is formula fed (using Lactogen 1) is passing LIGHT green colour stool since 02 days. Previouly, since last month he was passing stool the colour of which was a bit green at first and then yellow. It continued for fortnight and the one day he passed DARK geern colur stool. we immediately consulted our pediatric who said to observe the same and gave medicine -salmozyme 05 drops twice daily. Next day he passed the same stool he was passing earlier i.e. a bit green first and then yellow till day before yesterday. since two days he is passing LIGHT green colour stool. Kindly mail me is this normal or is there any problem. Your kind Reply is awaited. Yours faithfully, AROOP SEN YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
I suggest you get a stool routine examination done and look for any infection. Meanwhile you can add a pro-biotic combination like Econorm sachet once a day. Thanks.