Infant on ear infection medicines, has rash on bottom and around neck. No improvement with medicines. Remedy?

i have a 4 month old daughter.she was diagnosed with an ear infection an placed on cefdirin. my 1an half yr old son also took this a week before her an broke out in an allergic reaction , i told their doctor this an he stilll put my daughter on it for 10 days. two days before she was supposed to finish the meds she broke out in a rash on her bottom an around her neck . i ve saw similiar rashes online an it kinda looks like yeast . ive put nyststin cream, hydrocortizone cream, johnsons 2 in 1 cream,an a&d ointment nothing is working what could it be an what can i do??
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013