Infant on IV due to gastroenteritis. Severe, cough, diarrhea and fever. Need further treatment?

My sons 11 months and I had took him to an emergency and all they is give him an IV nd told us to go home they Diogenes him with gastroenteritis they didn t give any medication but my son has gotten worst his cough sounds sharp he don t want to eat he still has fever nd lots of dieariah he keeps touching his stomach nd ears his weezings sounds stronger I just want to know if I should take him back to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013