Infant, never taken breastfeeds, is extremely slim. What diet will help him increase fat?

Hi doctor. My baby is 10 months old and he is a slim baby. He was never been breastfed. I am very anxious for his health. His current eating schedule is as follows: - 5 ounces formula milk at 7 AM - then a mashed cooked apple at 10 AM - 4-5 ounces formula milk at 12 noon - Then some moong dal khichadi at around 4:30 PM - 4-5 ounces formula milk at 7 PM - Then 3 spoons cerelac at night (around 10 PM). - If required, I give him some milk (lilltle quantity) at 12 midnight before he sleeps. Is this schedule and diet good enough for his age, or should I modify it to meet his growing needs? I am also not sure how much fat I should introduce in his diet. Doctors say fat is very important for a growing infact/baby. I prepare his afternnon khichadi (4:30 PM one) in ghee. That s the only meal in which I add fat content to his food. Is that enough, so should I add ghee/butter/cream to cerelac as well?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012