Infant, loud cries while passing urine and motion, unable to suck milk. Serious?

HI, my baby boy is 96hrs old (4 days). 1 he had 12.1 bilirubin level when he was 72hrs. 2 he cries very loudly when he tries to pass motion and urine (dark warm yellow) , as it is very hard, its color is still dark green. 3 he is unable to suck milk directly from his mother s breast . initially in the hospital they gave formula (top feed), now we r trying to pump milk from the breast and feed him, he is trying to latch on but unable to suck fully as the nipple are little hard.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013