Infant looks pale, has hair loss, swelling on forehead since hospitalization for RSV. What should be done?

My granddaughter is almost five months and haven t seen a picture of her since was 2 months. Had losts of hair and seemed to be doing fine. 5 days ago she was admitted to the hospital and she has RSV and her oxygen levels were 80. She is now home and I have no contact with her. My posted a picure on FB today and she looks very pale in color and has lost her hair. Her forehead seemes very swollen. She does not look like the same baby. I am so concerned and at this point feel I should do something.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012