Infant is hungry every hour. Takes 1.5 oz bottles. Suggestions?

Hi I have a 4 day old baby, and she is hungry all the time. I ll feed her and like an hour later she s crying because she s hungry again. And she try s to stick everything in her mouth when she doesn t have the bottle. She stated eating 1 oz bottles then went to 1 1/2 bottles. She s little and I don t want to over feed her but I just want to make her happy so she stops crying. Please let me know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Please practice demand feeding.
Ideally you should have fed her breast milk only.
Whenever she wants to feed...feed her.
Her intake will increase with her increasing age.There is no reason to panic.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Have a nice day.