Infant having yellowish green stool. Had stool test. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hello sir, I have a 6 week baby ,this monday i found his stool in yellowish green in color and he had 99.5 fever and i taken him to a peditician she prescribed 3 syrup which are zifi 50 mg, atonax drop and crocin (sos) and sugested a stool test , todayi got the stool test done and the report are as follows color yellowish brown,consistency semi formed ,rection acidic, mucus blood nil, pus cell 4-5, rbc nil, ova not seen, cyst not seen and once again i visited to the dr she said there is an infection with the baby and suggested nusobee casien milk poeder, bacigyl syrup, vizilac syrup and rashfre cream to apply and said to stop breast feeding for 3 days and continue with the milk powder. Pls suggest whether th dse are appropriate medicine prescribed by the doctor or should i consult with another doctor. Thanks Md Vaquar
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013