Infant having yellow stools with increased frequency. Is it normal?

My baby is 2 months old and drinks 7 oz every 3-4 hours and at night can sleep for 6 hour stretch . Lately for the past 3 or 4 days he had been pooping alot. He would pass 2 regular normal bowel movements and throughout the day he would poop very small amounts about 6 or more and is yellow. His poop a few weeks ago was green and very watery The consistency of pancake batter. Is this normal and if not what are the possibilities of what this could mean? Thx!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi, its normal condition in babies that they pass stool after they have a meal... its called gastrocolic reflex.. it'll fade away as the child grows old..there is nothing to worry about unless the consistency very much watery and frequency is increasing...