Infant having yellow and green stools, occasionally warm body, no improvement with medicines. What should be done?

hi doctor i have daughter of 4 and half month ... she is doing potty of yellow and green colour texture .... her body tempreture sometimes feel normal and sometimes feel warm , while doing potty shes tries to create ,pressure,, she is also suffering from gas problem i feewl so... showed doctors they say its a stomach infection , .. givin medicines but no significant results ,,please help me out .. waitin for ur reply.. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012