Infant having white spots on skin, foul smell from mouth, diagnosed as vitamin deficiency, taking zymosaf, no improvement. Better medicine?

my baby is one year old. He is having white spots on his skin and his mouth is smeeling very badly. Our doctor said it is due to Vitamin Deficiency and suggested Zymosaf. But we found no use becoz of that as he is still facinf the same problem.Pls suggest what should i do and can you suggest any best tonic for vitamin deficiency and healthy weight and growth?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012