Infant having teething, passing green, greasy stools, weighs 8.3 kg. Normal?

Hi. My child is 11 months old. his current weight is 8.3 kg, which was 8 kg when he was 8 months old. he in under teething process 2 lower teethes has came out but upper teethes are half way out. Now from last week his stool color has changed to Green greasy type. some time it may change to normal. My questions are 1. is his weight is normal or he is under weight? 2. is green stool is normal? people say its because of teething. regards Ahmed
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012