Infant having teething, boils under the arms and face, fever. Normal?

hello,My baby boy is 11 months old,and he has teething for sometime,he s first down front teeth came first,and his front two up are coming out,he doesn t stool or vomits when teething,he s the type that has temperature,but recently for two weeks now,he just started having boils under his arm and some other places,some came up on his face over the weekend,and he s been having temperature,which keeps us awake for some minutes,I sponge him with tepid water and give him his baby paracetamol .I want to know if teething causes boils and temperature.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012