Infant having teeth eruptions, has boils on face and head that feel hard below skin and are inflamed outwards. What is the cause?

My son is three and a half months old and teething . A few days ago i noticed some boils on his face. one on his bottom lip and the others going along his jawline and now one is in his head. the boils feel hard below the skin but above the skin, they started out like little mosquito bites and then they became inflamed. Can you please tell me what might be causing this and what i can do about it?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012