Infant having small pus filled spots under bottom lips, red dots on feet, sore to touch. Reason?

my 3 year old son has what i thought was nappy rash although now these seem to be small pus filled spots which are sore to touch. He has now got them just under his bottom lip and now i am noticing red dots on his 2 feet. I did think that maybe he was teething and the saliva causing dirty nappies and rash and also the saliva under the bottom lip but are the pus spots related to the red dots on his feet?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013