Infant having red bumps on the face. Had taken MMR, chicken pox and hepatitis A vaccines. Are the bumps due to the vaccination?

My 16 months old has red bumps on his face. first started out with 1 or 2 now has 3 or 4 more. He did get sick from the three vaccines , MMR , Chicken pox , and hep A. about 2 1/2 weeks ago and his doc told me that he could get a rash but its been 2 1/2 weeks. They are only red and a little raised but not blistery or anything like that. I have tried putting hydro- cortisone ointment on them but it doesn t seem to help.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012