Infant having loose stools with mucus. Altered stool consistency after taking food. Gave Bacigyl. What food can I give him?

My 8 months old son is suffering from loose bowel movements from yesterday. The first stool was as usual, the next 3 were white ones with mucus . The situation was better for a few hours because he was sleeping for some time and didn t take any proper food during that period. Later I gave him Cerelac Wheat Apple in the night, then his stool was black in color with some visible granules which appeared like worm . I gave him 10 ml of Bacigyl-N and he didn t pass any stool till today noon. However, he is vomitting occasionally inbetween feedings. What should I do now? Should I continue Bacigyl-N till his vomitting stops? I don t know what food to give him. Please help. I gave him ragi in the morning.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012