Infant having large stomach, no constipation, very hard on right side. What could be it?

Hi. My 17 month old has a largestomach, but people have been commenting recently on how big it isand it is hard, no constipation, doesn't seem to bother her, drinks plenty of fluids,still nursing A LOT!! My brother noticed it today and I am going to have itchecked out.It is very hard on the right side, lower right side. It feels like her rib bone may be sticking out or something and looks different than the other side. Shehas normal bm's, etc. doesn't eat a whole lot, but enough
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013