Infant having itchy rashes on the cheeks, legs and back. Not going away with dermadew lotion. Can this be cured?

Hi, My son just turned 1. He has had this non-itchy rash on his skin since he was 5 months old. It started on his cheeks and back. My doctor recommended a medicated soap Dermadew for 2 weeks after which it got better. But after a month, it started again and spread all over his body. He has got this rash on his cheeks, arms, inner legs, thighs and sides. It is neither painful nor itchy. I am still using the soap and now Dermadew lotion also. Why is it not going away? What is this anyway? Can it be cured?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013