Infant having high fever, stomach infection, taking taxim, fever subsided, stopped calpol. Can I give Kufril drops?

My 10 month old child had high fever , stomach infection for which doctor prescribed calpol drops and taxim o dry syrup. As fever has subsided, we have stopped giving calpol drops but continuing to give taxim o alone for the prescribed period of 5 days.. Now, she has cough , cold.. My questions are 1) Can I give Kufril drops along with taxim o? Not sure of the effects of giving both these together.. 2) Is it OK to give 7 drops of Kufril for 3 times a day? Or should I increase the dosage?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012