Infant having high fever. Gave paracetamol and neurofen. Gave meftal on empty stomach accidentally. What to do?

Hello doctor, My son who is 2years and 9 months old is having high fever , even after giving him paracetamol and neurofen it did not come downmuch. So i gave him meftal p, and after half and hour i realised that he did not eat anything before that medicine, than after half and hour of that medinicine i gavehim something to eat. I want to know is it harmful to give this medicine empty stomach
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012