Infant having green stools with small, hard white balls, has tears while bowel movements. Worrisome?

Hi, I have a concern on how my 12month old son s bowels are Lately he has been having a light green poop but in it I find small white hard balls I say this because I had to take a look it s been to times that he holds on to me holds his little butt tight like holding it not wanting to go crys tears falls and then goes! Hes has normal I would say stools but in between Hes had these light green with hard white balls (sorry I have gone in his diapers and tried squeeze the balls n they arare as hard rocks! Should I be concern?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012