Infant having green stools, no fever, not taking formula properly, has stomach upset on taking dairy products. Cause?

hai my baby is 7month old her poo is in green colour is it k she dont hav othr prnlms like fevr etc ... my baby is not drinking formula earlier she drinked alot nw once in a hr she tkes 3oml evnthough iam giving solid food still in n8 she drink 60ml in a hr wht to do for tht???????/ wht evr diary products like butter if i gve next day she strt stomach prblm she luks lean also not chubby it wll vry helpful if u help me waiting eagerly fr ur reply....
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Thank you for your query.
There is no reason to panic. At 7 months of age she should take mothers milk, formula feeds and basic cereals at least .Green stool is actually excessive secretion of bile .....which indicates mild indigestion of sorts.Keep her on cereals and add a little probiotic syrup twice daily to her diet for 7days.she should recover fast.If she pees about 10 times a day her liquid intake is adequate.Hope this answers your query.Have a wonderful year ahead.