Infant having green, loose stools with mucus. Persisting loose stools after giving Walamycin. Cause?

Hi.My daughter is just over 4 months.A week back she started passing green colored loose stools with traces of mucus around 6-7 times a day.We had a stool test done and the doctor said she has some infection and suggested Walamycin.The 5 day course is over yesterday although the color and frequency are back to normal but the stool is still loose.Should we consult the doc again.Please suggest what can be the reason.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012