Infant having gas problem, gripe water stopped, pain in ear, taking otocin. Cure?

hi, my baby is 25 days old.she is having gas problem.she is very uncomfortable during all day and night.she put force to pass her gas and make sounds from her mouth.also she got awake while she is sleeping due to this. i was giving her woodwords gripe water but yesterday my ped. told me to stop giving her that..yesterday from 5 pm she was crying alot. i took her to ped. , she told me that my baby is having some pain in her ear so she give otocin-o ear drops..and some this medicins febrex plus drops and walamycin susp., sporlac powder..for her watery stool
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013