Infant having frequent ear infections and upper respiratory infections. Vomiting. Are these related?

My 10 mo old has has recent bout of ear infections. They were clear and then she got another upper respitory infection and they are bothering her again( neighbor , Family Practice MD just looked - red and swollen but no obvious fluid) . We are scheduled to see ENT on Tue. She also had stomach bug Wed AM and seem to finish with that by Fri. However, she is still vomiting occasional bottle. Could this be ears, drainage from respitory infection or do you think virus? No fever. Happens as she is taking bottle - often but not always preceded by cough. Acts normal and happy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013