I appreciate your concern and shall try to address all the issues that you have raised.
1. At this age the child should not be having frequent "cold". Kindly ensure that bottle/feeding hygiene is being maintained. Discuss with your doctors regarding the medicine. However, steam inhalation may help.
2. As you have not mentioned the birth weight
I am of the opinion that the weight is within normal limits.
3. Stomach pain is an over-daignosed entity. If your child becomes comfortable following food and sleep then nothing needs to be done.
4. At 10 months the child should be eating a normal diet along with the adults. You may give the things mentioned by you but frequent solid food is more important.
5. If the weight graph is progressing well you need not worry unnecessarily.
6. Every child has a different sleeping pattern.
Wishing you and your child the best.