Infant having frequent cold causing nasal block, vomiting, irritation. low appetite, low weight. Remedy?

Hi, my son is 10 month old. Please clarify on the below? 1. My baby is often affected with cold ( mucus , nostril blockage, running nose, cough so badly and then he cries/ vomit )? Dr prescribed Levolin, Ambrolit, P125 drops..but it does not work well..but still he gives that, any alternatives or how it should be given? 2. He is not eating well, i do breast feed but since i am working he remains at home? 3. Less wgt, now he is 8 kg.., sleeps less, cries often but active? 4. how to identify stomach pain, sleepy and hungry cries? 5. Foods to be given? Horlicks can be given? i gave little horlicks for a week he is ok..not sure if its good and doesnt create colic or cold? --He is having cerelac, avain blue color milk, rice porridge and dhal/veggies with rice..but he eats so minimal and doesnt sleeps well..
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012