Infant having flu, high fever, diarrhea, forehead, cheeks, temples red. Is this cause of concern?

Good Morning--My 22 month old daugther started with the flu 3 days ago. She woke at 3am today with diarrhea and a high fever of 103. I noticed when I got her out of bed the tops of her cheeks, temples and forehead were extremely red. I gave her some infant aceteminphen and the fever broke shortly after, however the redness on the forehead went away but the tops of cheeks and temple redness has not gone away. Is this cause for concern? She has had high fevers in the past, but never this kind of symptom. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013