Infant having fever result of immunization. Tubular epithelial cells in urine. Consulted pediatrician and Neohrologist. Consult specialist?

I took my 9 week old son to the emergency room last night because of a fever. The fever was a result of him getting his 2 month immunizations earlier that day. While running test, they found Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells in his urine. The ER doctors consulted a pediatrician and he recommended we get in to see a Nephrologist this week. He is urinating fine and eating regularly. His blood work also came back normal. What is the cause of these Renal Tubular Cells, and should we see a specialist right away? What should I expect at our visit?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013