Infant having fever and vomiting. Is it normal to have cold feet and hands while having fever? Viral infection?

My daughter is 18 mths old and the day before she threw up and started to have fevers. Its been two days she has felt feverish. I have noticed now that she gets feverish after the medicine wares off but her hands n feet now seem cold . Is this normal? There has been a viral going around lately. My doctor says to keep getting the medicine but its been two days now? What should i do? Very concerned mother.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012