Infant having fever. Given calpol and meftal. What is the dosage of Ibugesic plus for a one year old?

Hi, my son is 1 year 2 months old - weigh about 1 2kg. He is running fever , 102 * F since yesterday evening. We have given him Calpol Serup(5 ml) thrice - last at 2 pm and Meftal(5 ml) once at 6 pm today. The fever slightly reduced for a while and again it is 102* F now at 8:30 pm. Please Note that my wife and me, both are having cold and flu since a couple of days with chest infection(have not consulted any doctor yet)- though w e did not have fever as high. Can we give him Ibugesic Plus? what would be the dosage in that case?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012